[Seaside] Seaside wit pharo 2.0

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri May 10 11:42:35 UTC 2013

On 10 May 2013, at 13:08, Sven Van Caekenberghe <sven at stfx.eu> wrote:

> Is there a way to load Seaside 3.1 ?

afaik, not yet.
I'm not even getting it to load in Pharo1.4 using the current metacello config.

After I published the config for 3.0.8, I got stalled with more urgent matters to attend to.

I just got back to this yesterday, but it seems I've lost my write access to the repositories. Anyway, I don't have anything loadable yet and I'm getting strange dependency errors with the current config.
Diego sent me some changes back when at Pharo conf, but I don't think they're finished either.

Johan