[Seaside] Re: I am experiencing the following reported bug

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Thu May 23 09:57:03 UTC 2013

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 12:42 AM, intrader <intrader at aol.com> wrote:
> Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

>> Which version of Seaside do you use? What's your version of
>> Seaside-Pharo-Development?
>>
>> Cheers
>> Philippe
>>
> Unfortunately a different component call: method gives me the error: 'Error:
> subscript is out of bounds:1
>
> The same pattern of methods appears in the stack trace: it is part '[] in
> WAPharoWalkback>>tempNamesAndValuesIn: do:'
>
> I still need help with thia Pharo-Squeak bug.

Can you upgrade to 3.0.7 or load Seaside-Pharo-Development-pmm.56?

I did not find a reliable way to make stack introspection work on
Pharo closure VMs. So Seaside-Pharo-Development-pmm.56 removes stack
introspection entirely from the walkback.

 [1] http://code.google.com/p/seaside/issues/detail?id=689
 [2] http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/Seaside307Changelog

Cheers
Philippe