[Seaside] Re: I am sure that experts would know wby the browser's format does not work

intrader intrader at aol.com
Sat May 25 22:58:20 UTC 2013

Sven Van Caekenberghe <sven <at> stfx.eu> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I think code can only be formatted if it is syntactically correct, i.e. is
parseable.

> Sven

> Sven Van Caekenberghe
> Proudly supporting Pharo
> http://pharo.org
> http://association.pharo.org
> http://consortium.pharo.org

Thanks, and I think that makes sense, however it happens with something as
simple as
<code>
newTask

self task: MyStTask new
</code>
Now if I accept, and then fomr the 'View' I select 'pretty print', the code
look like it should
<code>
newTask
	self task: MyStTask new
</code>

Sorry, still looking for my previous version Seaside 3.0.6 with Squeak 4.3
where the format worked fine. Further in that version the System Browser had
a searh element where I could searh for methods. In this Seaside 3.0.7 with
Squeak 4.4 I have to search in a very convoluted way *using the search tool
in the flaps'