[Seaside] Re: A general guide for method categories/protocols?

intrader intrader at aol.com
Mon May 27 16:37:25 UTC 2013

Tobias Pape <Das.Linux <at> gmx.de> writes:

> > PS:  For those methods that deal with rendering, I've created a category
> > called "rendering".
>
> Yup, sounds good.
>
> Best
> 	-Tobias

Tobias and Bahman, if I may interject, when you enter a new method without
choosing a protocol beforehand, you will see in the protocol pane, 'as yet
unclassified'. If the method is an accessor or initialize, depending on the
browser you use, it may offer to categorize it automatically as 'rendering'
or 'initialize'