[Seaside] Re: I am sure that experts would know wby the browser's format does not work

intrader intrader at aol.com
Tue May 28 01:25:19 UTC 2013

Tobias Pape <Das.Linux <at> gmx.de> writes:

> Am 27.05.2013 um 18:20 schrieb intrader <intrader <at> aol.com>:
>
> > Tobias Pape <Das.Linux <at> gmx.de> writes:

> >> OmniBrowser changed between the seaside 3.0.6 and the seaside 3.0.8
> >> installation.
Three browsers are offered:

Package Browser
Browser
OmniBroser

None of browsers offer the method search top at the top of the browser window.

The 'refactor method' is not around (I had this in the browser offered by
3.0.6 Squeak 4.3. I would like to use 'refactor method' to move description
methods to the instance side. In factor they don't offer the option to
'refactor class' and create accessors!

This is quite terrible and I will try to report these deficiencies but they
should have been caught in testing.