[Seaside] problem with scriptaculous

Louis LaBrunda Lou at Keystone-Software.com
Mon Nov 11 14:19:53 UTC 2013

Hi Ezequiel,

Sorry I don't have time to dig into your problem and my Seaside is a little
rusty anyway but I did want to suggest the you try JQuery instead of
scriptaculous.  Scriptaculous hasn't been maintained for a couple of years
now (if not more) and Seaside has a lot of stuff to make working with
JQuery easy.  Since you are just getting started with Seaside, now is the
time to switch.

Lou