[Seaside] Re: Seaside and urls

Sabine Knöfel sabine.knoefel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 16:11:04 UTC 2013

I give a parameter with the url and depending on the parameter I go to this
or that page

Example

http://myurl/RKA/RKA/?_direct=true

RKATask is a subclass of Task

RKATask>>go

((self requestContext request fields) at: '_direct' ifAbsent: [ nil ])
isNil

ifFalse: [
 self call: (RKALayoutView new  createLogin: #transient)].
....otherwise another call: ((AnotherView new)])

hope this is clear, otherwise please ask
Sabine