[Seaside] Re: "Injecting" options into a Magritte description

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 02:51:55 UTC 2013

I don't know whether it has to do with my previous solution. But now I'm
getting a 'Input is conflicting with concurrent modification'  validation
error, when there is no concurrent use (it is just me using the app).

The model I'm editing has only two attributes: #time and #store, and I'm
not changing #store, even if I don't change anything I get the same error.

Any clues?

Esteban A. Maringolo