[Seaside] [ANN] Bootstrap for Seaside3 project (Release 0.1.0)

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 00:25:10 UTC 2013

Ahh Ok.

Sounds like by default you want the examples  and tests loaded and ready to go.

Can I attempt to adapt the config such that if only the Bootstrap-Core is desired/loaded then the minimum Seaside dependencies are loaded but if the Tests or Examples are loaded then the full Seaside 'default' package is loaded?

And then of course leave the default for ConfigurationOfBootstrap to load Core, Tests, and Examples

If I could do that would it be something you'd consider adopting?