[Seaside] Loading Seaside question

Jupiter Jones jupiter.jones at mail.com
Fri Oct 4 08:07:56 UTC 2013

Replying to myself, I found there were a mix of references for ConfigurationOfSeaside3 and ConfigurationOfSeaside30 and in the 30 version there was a reference for Phaor2 and Seaside-Pharo-Core.

I updated all the ConfigurationOf references to Seaside3 and the repository to smalltalkhub.

Then… it loaded :)

Solved, and without having to learn too much about Metacello. That's a goal for another day :)

Cheers