[Seaside] Re: jQuery tutorial

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri Oct 4 09:52:51 UTC 2013

Are starting from a fresh Pharo20 image and evaluating the following?

Gofer new
   url: 'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/JQueryWidgetBox/main';
   package: 'ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox';
   load.

(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox) project stableVersion load

If you have other things loaded, you might want to check:
- the version of Grease that was loaded (if so)
- if ConfigurationOfSeaside30 is present (instead of ConfigurationOfSeaside3)

cheers
Johan