[Seaside] Dropdown list with autocomplete?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 15:42:37 UTC 2013

The JQDeployment* and JQGoogle* libraries are the same file, one is served from the image and the other is served from Google's CDN.  Choose either one and go with that.

Also the JQuery libraries should come first in the list as I assume they are served in the order displayed and the JQuery dependent stuff will fail if its not present when they are loaded.

Check your browser's development tools for javascript errors.

In Chrome I think you hit F12 to open the dev tools