[Seaside] Loading Seaside question

Jupiter Jones jupiter.jones at mail.com
Tue Oct 8 23:32:45 UTC 2013

Hi Damien,

I don't feel particularly confident that what I've done is what the community needs, and I don't know Metacello all that well.

However, I went to copy the few changes for you and my changes file appears to be corrupted somehow - the source is all screwed up. Don't know how I managed that or how to fix it.

Regardless, from memory here was my process:

1. I loaded the ConfigurationOf's for Seaside, JQueryWidgetBox and Pier3.
2. Using "Finder"
	searched for all "ConfigurationOfSeaside30" and changed them to "ConfigurationOfSeaside3"
	changed the version to '3.1.0'
	changed the repository to 'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Seaside31/main'
3. There was also a reference to the repository in the spec for Jasmine (about half way down either the version or baseline method for '3.1.0').
4. Loaded Seaside with (ConfigurationOfSeaside3 project version: '3.1.0') load.
5. Did the same thing (step 2 and 3) for ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox
6. Loaded JQueryWidgetBox with (ConfigurationOfJQueryWidgetBox project version: '2.8') load.
7. Did the same thing (step 2 and 3) with ConfigurationOfPier3
8. Loaded pier with ConfigurationOnPier3 load

If you have any problems, let me know and I'll try and recall what I did.

Now I'll have to work out what's going on with my sources :)

Good luck.

Cheers,

Jupiter