[Seaside] Bootstrap's Modal question

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 16:02:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am watching the demo of the modal what comes with bootstrap and there is
something I don't get it. In the example, the link that opens the modal is
rendered at the same time as the rendering of the modal contents itself.

In my case, I have a table. The table has a column with links (actions).
Each link has a callback and then sends a call:. For example, a typical
link from this column is an "Edit", in which with magritte I end up doing
(besides a few other things),

newComponent := aModel asComponent
addValidatedForm;
yourself.
self call: newComponent

So....THIS is what I would like to see as modal (the magritte component).
But I don't know how to do it. The link was already clicked (I am in a
callback now). I want the body of the modal to be the magritte component.

Any idea if this is possible and how?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano