[Seaside] TwitterBootstrap dropdowns and submitting on change

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 17:37:05 UTC 2013

Hi Mariano,

I don't understand what you mean when you say "And it doesn't work either"

That should serialize the form and the data in the inputs to the server.  In the javascript debugger do you see a 'GET' after clicking the link that has the form data?

Maybe you need a

html hiddenInput callback:[self processSubmittedFormData].

at the end of the form.

What do you want to happen when the link is clicked?

Thanks

Paul