[Seaside] TwitterBootstrap dropdowns and submitting on change

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 17 18:46:34 UTC 2013

I don't know TB at all, but does what you are asking for make sense? You
want some items in a menu to have their callbacks triggered? To me the
callback means this item was picked from the menu, not just that it
exists in the menu. Doesn't seem quite right that they would all get
triggered by a form submission.

Cheers,
Bob