[Seaside] Handling not found

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Fri Oct 18 06:32:42 UTC 2013

Hi,

running a simple seaside demo app using Seaside with Zinc (ZnZincServerAdaptor) and Pharo.
Its available from

  http://localhost:8080/myapp

and (since I changed the default) also on

  http://localhost:8080

When entering

  http://localhost:8080/somethingtotallyunknown

I get a 'not found' which seems to be handled by default in WAResponseGenerator>>notFound.

I would like to have a nice page when nothing is found. Since it should run standalone
I dont want to catch 404 at the front (apache, nginx) but directly in seaside to redirect
to a nice "You are lost" page.

How can I register an own #responseGenerator that can handle 404?

Thx
T.