[Seaside] Handling not found

jtuchel at objektfabrik.de jtuchel at objektfabrik.de
Fri Oct 18 07:42:27 UTC 2013

Torsten,

haven't done it yet, but looking at WAHtmlResponseGenerator, I guess I'd
start by subclassing it and overriding #notFound.
At least that is where I'd start my experiments. If you need to handle
stuff with a full-blown component, WAdispatcher #handleFiltered:named:
is probably a better place to start from..

Joachim