[Seaside] I18N these days

Usman Bhatti usman.bhatti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 20:17:39 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

I see that you have made changes to the configuration of GetText. Now,
since you didn't base your changes on the latest version of the
configuration (ConfigurationOfGettext-usmanbhatti.5) but instead you chose
to modify ConfigurationOfGettext-HilaireFernandes.3 that dates from last
year. So, now we have two distinct branches for the configuration of
GetText.

I tried to merge the two branches but I cannot because the evolutions of
the two branches are non-trivial and distinct. Now, GetText has only one
package so I can drop the other branch and use your work but as the
branching is not very well-supported by the tools, it would be good to take
care of this point in the future.

regards,

Usman Bhatti