[Seaside] I18N these days

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 20:55:32 UTC 2013

Usman,

Either the 'default' or 'Core' group will loan just the GetText package and ignore the rest.

I don't think you should make any changes to it, as it already does exactly what you want.

The Seaside-Gettext packages are included there because they were orphaned in the Seaside30Addons repository and not included in the Seaside configuration.  The Seaside and Refactoring Browser stuff is listed, but should not be loaded unless a user choose to load the GettextSeaside, GettextExamples, or GettextSlime package.

Thanks

Paul