[Seaside] Updating Bootstrap

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 13:59:40 UTC 2013

Stephan, what do you mean by "bootstrap magritte demo"
I have also started to use Bootstrap for a project I am working on.
However, in our project we rely a lot in Magritte to render the edit/save
of objects...you know, the typical #asComponent etc.... But of course, now
they look ugly because they use the normal forms/inputs/components while in
the other part of the app, we use bootstrap.
I thought about updating Magritte for Bootstrap...But it could take some
time. So I wonder what exactly are you refereeing too.

Thanks!

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Stephan Eggermont <stephan at stack.nl> wrote:

> I started migrating the twitter bootstrap magritte demo to the new
> bootstrap version.
> Can't commit to TorstenBergmann/Bootstrap, so code is in
> DiegoLont/QCMagritte

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com