[Seaside] Re: Problem upgrading seaside from an existing image (Pharo #14438 and Seaside 3.0)

Dave lasmiste at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 13:20:50 UTC 2013

DiegoLont wrote
> Hi Dave,
>
> We have moved the Seaside configuration to ConfigurationOfSeaside3, and
> can be found on smalltalkhub. Can you try it with this configuration if an
> upgrade is possible?
>
> Gopher new
> 	url:'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
> 	package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
> 	load.
> (Smalltalk at: #ConfiguratoinOfSeaside3) project load: #stable (this loads
> version 3.0.8)
>
> If the problem is here as well, please let us know. Then we have some work
> to do.
>
> Cheers,
> Diego

Hi Diego,
Thanks for your help. There are a couple of typos in your instructions, I
rewrite them below for the readers of the mailing list:

Gofer new

url:'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
        load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside3) project load: #stable

Anyway, unfortunately nothing changed, the log is the same:

--- The full stack ---
ByteString(Object)>>errorSubscriptBounds:
ByteString(Object)>>at:
ByteString>>at:
ByteString(SequenceableCollection)>>last
GoferResolvedReference(GoferVersionReference)>>parseName:
GoferResolvedReference(GoferVersionReference)>>initializeName:
GoferResolvedReference>>initializeName:repository:
GoferResolvedReference class>>name:repository:
[:each | GoferResolvedReference name: each repository: self] in
MCHttpRepository(MCFileBasedRepository)>>goferReferences
Array(SequenceableCollection)>>collect:
MCHttpRepository(MCFileBasedRepository)>>goferReferences
[aRepository goferReferences asSortedCollection asArray] in
MetacelloGofer(Gofer)>>basicReferencesIn:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
MetacelloGofer(Gofer)>>basicReferencesIn:

Davide