[Seaside] Re: Problem upgrading seaside from an existing image (Pharo #14438 and Seaside 3.0)

Stephan Eggermont STEPHAN at STACK.NL
Fri Sep 6 10:24:01 UTC 2013

Dave wrote
>I see, but in the package cache you can have several versions of a package,
>only monticello shows the right version that image is using. Am I wrong?

This was with fresh images, so the package cache shows the packages downloaded
while running

Gofer new
        url:'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
        load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside3) project load: #stable

at least up to the crash.

Configurations only check if Metacello is loaded, not which version is loaded
You might want to upgrade Metacello first.

Stephan