[Seaside] Problem upgrading seaside from an existing image (Pharo #14438 and Seaside 3.0)

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Fri Sep 6 10:54:02 UTC 2013

Dave,

I realize I should have sent you this reply before.

First thing I always check if I run into trouble is whether Metacello can determine what packages to load. If not, I know the problem lies in the configurations, if it can determine, it allows me to load the packages manually in the same order as metacello.

And I always forget what method to call. I have to look it up. Below here only traverses the configuration itself, but is a good first test.
	(ConfigurationOfSeaside3 project version: #stable) expandToLoadableSpecNames: #( default )

Cheers,
Diego