[Seaside] Re: Zinc as static file server

Dave lasmiste at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 17:58:46 UTC 2013

Paul DeBruicker wrote
>> Hi Paul,
>> startOn: andServeFilesFrom: does not exist anymore, right?
>> I guess it's useful Seaside could serve also static files in a
>> development
>> environment.
>> Dave
> Yeah its on the class side of ZnZincStaticServerAdaptor

Hi Paul,

I can't make it work :-)

I launched ZnZincStaticServerAdaptor startOn: 8080 andServeFilesFrom:

and I'm wondering if /testDir is relative, absolute (other?)
I created testDir under the location of my image then I created in / but
both times when I point the browser on http://localhost:8080/testDir/ I
receive a "Not Found"