[Seaside] Re: How was it received?

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Thu Sep 12 14:44:41 UTC 2013

Hi Friedrich,

We had quite a number of people interested in QCMagritte. Several people
asked us about it after the presentation. The demo was impressive even
though we lost a ^ in creating the different builders. (fixed now). We'll create
a short screencast just demo-ing the modified twitter bootstrap.
Tobias Pape already looked at getting it to work with Squeak, and we created a CI
job for it on PharoContributions. While doing that, we found some ConfigurationOf...
issues that are now fixed.

Cheers,
  Stephan