[Seaside] Status of Flotr

Usman Bhatti usman.bhatti at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 13:30:57 UTC 2013

Hello,

I've been using Flotr charts (http://www.squeaksource.com/flotr) in Seaside
for a personal project in web data mining. I tried to port my project to
Pharo 2.0, gotten my image from the jenkins (tx for the jenkins, it was
very helpful to obtain the image).

Now, when loading the package into Pharo 2.0 image, I got DNU:
FRChartExamples class(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #registerAsApplication:

I still works in my pharo 1.3 image.

My questions:

- Is Squeaksource repo the default for Flotr or am I using an old repo:
http://www.squeaksource.com/flotr??

- Is there any other chart library in Seaside that is more "active"?

I found that the DNU problem can be solved by replacing
#registerAsApplication: ===>
WAAdmin register: self asApplicationAt: component-web-path...

So I'll change it but I do not want to commit to SS because it is preparing
to disappear, so I might create a fork at SThub.

regards,

Usman Bhatti