[Seaside] rights to write in Seaside team?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Thu Sep 26 07:58:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

I don't think this is correct: the newer versions of Seaside-Rest (for Seaside 3.1) are in the Seaside3.1 repository.
The ConfigurationOfSeasideRest is about the version of Rest that works with Seaside 3.0

What needs to be done is to add the 'REST' group to the ConfigurationOfSeaside3 (I think).

I would also prefer to discuss these things first on seaside-dev before pushing out new versions.

Regards,
Johan