[Seaside] Configuring Zinc & Seaside to listen 127.0.0.1 only

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Mon Sep 30 09:51:16 UTC 2013

The full answer, with Seaside running would look like this:

| server adaptor |
server := ZnServer on: 8080.
server bindingAddress: NetNameResolver loopBackAddress.
adaptor := ZnZincServerAdaptor new.
adaptor server: server; configureDelegate; configureServerForBinaryReading.
adaptor start.
server

Sven