[Seaside] Question about Oauth

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:37:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

Sorry for the multiple list mail.

I am analyzing the possibility to implement a API that requires OAuth. I
have been reading this link from Sven:
https://github.com/svenvc/docs/blob/master/zinc/zinc-sso-paper.md and I
have a few questions:

1) I get lost in the #handleOAuth1Callback:  part. I understand I need to
provide to oauth a callback url so that this is call once the user has
logged in. The thing is that Sven demo seems to be using a (RESTfull)
server directly. In my case, this is a Seaside app. So...how should I do
this? I guess I could create a WAComponent but then I should use Seaside
rest or something? Because I need to map that url to the component (and
implement handleRequest: in the component?).  Is there another way?

2) #loginUrlFor:  seems to only set 'oauth_token'  however, my protocol
says the url should be:
https://whatever/authorize?key={oauth_consumer_key}&token={oauth_token}
would that still work or I should adapt it?

3) Does anyone tested the mention code/repository in GemStone?

Thanks in advance,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com