[Seaside] Question about Oauth

Sebastian Sastre sebastian at flowingconcept.com
Thu Apr 17 19:41:14 UTC 2014

Have in mind that these days doesn’t pay off to do all yourself.

The social APIs of the vendors are very easy to use in js (even more than with the callback way)

And, if that weren’t enough, you have this:
http://adodson.com/hello.js/

So the old way for me is a game-over tactic

sebastian

o/

PS: not trying to downplay anything here, just send a heads up