[Seaside] General table/tree display of XML or JSON?

Maximiliano Tabacman m.tabacman at mercapsoftware.com
Mon Apr 21 11:23:36 UTC 2014

https://code.google.com/p/dynatree/

We wrapped that one with a little bit of Smalltalk and are quite happy with
the results so far.

------------------------------
   <http://www.mercapsoftware.com>
Lic. Maximiliano Tabacman
Desarrollo y Tecnología
Mercap
Tel: +54 (011) 4878-1116 al 19
http://www.mercapsoftware.com
This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have
received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and delete
it from your system; also you shouldn't copy the message nor disclose its
contents to anyone. Thanks.