[Seaside] Question about Oauth

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 14:55:20 UTC 2014

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 10:40 PM, Esteban A. Maringolo <emaringolo at gmail.com
> wrote:

> If I understood correctly what Mariano needs is server side OAuth.
>
> I might need this too, because to properly integrate managed accounts
> in Android, you must have something very similar to OAuth (tokens,
> etc.)
>
> Otherwise hello.js for the browser will work, and Zinc's SSO to access
> an API using Smalltalk.

Actually, I need client-side OAuth. I checked hello.js but the server that
provides me the API and that requires OAuth is NOT a social network or
whatever. Is not listed in the supported servers from hello.js. So I don't
know...maybe it is easier to use Zinc's SSO.  In fact, as Sven pointed out,
there is a nice example of SSO and Seaside!