[Seaside] Question about Oauth

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:36:21 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 6:14 AM, Philippe Marschall <
philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
> <marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sorry for the multiple list mail.
> >
> > I am analyzing the possibility to implement a API that requires OAuth. I
> > have been reading this link from Sven:
> > https://github.com/svenvc/docs/blob/master/zinc/zinc-sso-paper.md and I
> have
> > a few questions:
> >
> > 1) I get lost in the #handleOAuth1Callback:  part. I understand I need to
> > provide to oauth a callback url so that this is call once the user has
> > logged in. The thing is that Sven demo seems to be using a (RESTfull)
> server
> > directly. In my case, this is a Seaside app. So...how should I do this? I
> > guess I could create a WAComponent but then I should use Seaside rest or
> > something? Because I need to map that url to the component (and implement
> > handleRequest: in the component?).  Is there another way?
>
> something like this may work:
>
> html callbacks store: (MyOAuthCallback on: [  ])

Thanks Philippe. Sven pointed me to a Seaside example and indeed he does
that:

| callback url |

callback := WAActionCallback on: [ self handleCallback ] .
url := html actionUrl copy addField: (html callbacks store: callback).

Thanks guys.

> Cheers
> Philippe

Mariano