[Seaside] ZnZincStaticServerAdaptor and debug

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Thu Apr 24 13:01:21 UTC 2014

On 13 Apr 2014, at 15:16, Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> wrote:

> To serve static files from a directory during development, there still is the Seaside-Filesystem package.
> -> Load the 'Filesystem' group from ConfigurationOfSeaside3

Too bad that code is not using GRPlatform 'file library' methods, which would help its portability, right ?

> But I also do intend to replace it with serving static files from Zinc directly though. But, in the meantime, it's doing the job.

I actually think an all Seaside solution is somewhat preferable for portability. Speed wise, Zinc would help, serving the files directly with apache or nginx is way faster.

Sven

BTW: I seems to me that there is yet another option: a new subclass from WAAbstractFileLibrary that serves files from a directory. Should not be hard to do.