[Seaside] Re: PDF Generation

Otto Behrens otto at finworks.biz
Fri Apr 25 11:27:07 UTC 2014

+1 for princexml.

Renders nicely using site CSS file, a big + for us.

Costs some money, but is way less than building separate pages for PDF
documents. i.e. we use the same page we generate for the site and the
site's CSS file. The fee we pay is way less than the work to do this.
Is there something else out there that does this?