[Seaside] Oauth without callbacks question

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed Apr 30 18:19:24 UTC 2014

Hi Mariano,

I must say I have a bit of difficulties to understand what control flow you are trying to achieve.
But, as you mention, is this not just a two-step process then:
- ask for the code in the app
- do the redirect

something like:

anchor
     callback:[ requestcode:= self call: InputDialogWindow. self requestContext redirectTo: (self oathService loginUrlFor: requestcode)];
     with: 'login'

But I'm probably missing something in your question as I have never used OAuth...
Johan