[Seaside] Appending rows in-between from AJAX

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 04:59:02 UTC 2014

Is there a way I can pass an generated html to the after() jQuery function?

I have the following html:

I want that, via a click handler, load another table row after row
with id #id2 or #id3.

If in the following command line works:
$("#id2").after('<tr>...</tr>');

But in Seaside I would like to do something like:
tag onClick: (
  (html jQuery: #id2) after: (html jQuery load html: [:xhr | xhr
tableRow: [ "..."] ])
)

This load the generated html, but appends it to end of the table
instead of doing it after #id2 as I would expect.

Any pointers about this?

I'm trying to build an "expansible" table (drill-down style, like a
tree), but rendering each row children on demand. Maybe there already
exists a component for this purpose.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo