[Seaside] REST in Seaside 3 in Pharo 3

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 19:26:59 UTC 2014

I got that kind of errors when using Seaside REST without the .changes file.

Did you tested it with a simple hello world route?

YourRestfulHandler>>#hello
<get>
^ self requestContext respond: [ :response | response nextPutAll:
'Hello world!' ]

You can load REST with:

ConfigurationOfSeaside3 project stableVersion load: 'REST'

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo