[Seaside] Trying to find memory holding with seaside

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 22:22:52 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

For some reason, even after shutting down all my server adaptors,
unregister apps, kill all sessions etc... I still cannot get rid of some
instances that end up with a very very large graph.

I am with Seaside 3.0.10 and Pharo 2.0.

WAApplication allInstances select: [:each | (each preferenceAt: #rootClass)
= DpWebRootTask] -> 0.   (DpWebRootTask is my root class that I register)
WASession allSubInstances size -> 0.
WAServerAdaptor allSubInstances size -> 0.

And the list continues. I did all the cleanings and resets I am aware of.
Still, I have a referecne to an instance of DpWebRootTask (my root class)
and an instance of the the class the #go of DpWebRootTask does a #call:

I have spent 2 hours following strong pointers and nothing...

Any help is appreciated.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com