[Seaside] Seaside-REST with variable query fields

Esteban A. Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 17:30:18 UTC 2014

I'm trying to implement a RestfulHandler to handle search based on a
variable set of query fields.

E.g.:
<path: '/api/orders/search?field1=..&field2=...'>

The problem is I don't know the list of fields beforehand, maybe in one
request I'll get both field1 & field2, but in others just field1, and/or
fieldN.

Given the fact that the methods need to have as many parameters as the
predefined parameters in the path pragma, I couldn't find a way to define a
path to match both a request with or without query fields.

something like:
<path: '/api/orders/search[?queryString]'>

Is there a way to this?