[Seaside] Pharo 3 / Seaside 3.1 - development time error

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Thu Dec 11 09:52:06 UTC 2014

Are you sure your image can access its changes and sources ?

Can you do something like

$ ./bin/pharo -vm-display-null t3.image eval '(String>>#capitalized) sourceCode'
'capitalized
	"Return a copy with the first letter capitalized"
	| cap |
	self isEmpty ifTrue: [ ^self copy ].
	cap := self copy.
	cap at: 1 put: (cap at: 1) asUppercase.