[Seaside] Re: Pharo 3 / Seaside 3.1 - development time error

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:52:44 UTC 2014

Hi Sanjay,

Indeed, Sven is right. Check the Pharo30.sources (in the VM folder) and
.changes file (same directory where the .image is) are in the correct
place. I have just tried with my seaside image in 3.0 and it works
correctly for me. As Sven said, if you open a workspace and print the
result of:

(String>>#capitalized) sourceCode

What do you get? can you past it here?

Mariano