[Seaside] Re: seaside with squeak 4.5?

Stephan Eggermont stephan at stack.nl
Sun Dec 14 22:18:31 UTC 2014

David wrote:
>I just loaded this into my working image, which is fully up to date with
>Squeak trunk, and also happens to be a 64 bit image on a 64 bit VM with
>a reimplemented Chronology package and lots of other stuff in it. It loaded
>with no problems at all.

That's good to hear. Then we didn't break too much :) I'm looking forward
to the 64-bit support, for both the better integration with 64-bit OS and applications
and the support for a larger image.

I took a look at what is actually loaded, and that is a very limited group.
You probably also want an adapter (Swazoo/Webclient) and development support.

Stephan