[Seaside] Anyone using Bootstrap popover with HTML (seaside comp) contents?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:21:01 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I want to render some component in a Bootstrap popover. In my scenario a
popover is better than a JQDialog. I saw that is is indeed possible to
render html in a popover:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13202762/html-inside-twitter-bootstrap-popover

However....I am not sure how to do that from Seaside. I know I can do:

self attributeAt: 'data-content' put: howDoIGetThis

But I am not sure how to set the html generated from a seaside component.
And even worst, my html will have some some inputs so I do need callbacks
working.

Has anyone have done this before? I know how to do it with JQDialog but I
would prefer a popover.

Any advice?

Thanks in advance,

--