[Seaside] Is there a safe way to manage users in a Seaside application?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Dec 22 06:14:35 UTC 2014

Hi Baptiste,

Login and authentication is something that is not handled by Seaside, because it’s something that should be handled at the application level.
There are many ways to implement your authentication and they would all integrate with Seaside in the way you read in the book chapter, at least concering the Seaside sessions.

If you are looking for implementations of openID, google login, etc… Tony Fleig once created a package that implements login authentication in the context of a Seaside app.
This should get you started: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~sergio101/TF-Login/ <http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~sergio101/TF-Login/>

cheers
Johan