[Seaside] code formatting - tone it down?

sergio_101 sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 18:12:17 UTC 2014

oh! that seems like three lines which could really fit into one..

and my bad! i thought i posted this to pharo, rather than seaside.. my
brain must have been on auto pilot..

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 1:03 PM, Philippe Marschall <
philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 6:33 AM, sergio_101 <sergio.rrd at gmail.com> wrote:
> > i am currently using the code formatting in the browser in pharo 2.0...
> >
> > it seems to be a lot more aggressive than it has been in the past..
> >
> > for instance, this:
> >
> > html anchor url: '#'; with: 'random link'.
> >
> > gets formatted to:
> >
> > html anchor
> >        url: '#';
> >        with: 'random link'.
>
> That's perfect! :-)
>
> > is there any way to:
> >
> > 1. keep the browser from splitting the call into multiple lines?
> > 2. narrow down the amount of spaces that make up a tab?
>
> I guess the Pharo mailing list would be right place to ask.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary
#BitMessage BM-2D8VWUJSS41RFKh1ec83preVabHrnniExa

http://www.ThoseOptimizeGuys.com
http://www.CodingForHire.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com