[Seaside] Read the DIV dimensions from the browser

dtrussardi at tiscali.it dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Sat Jan 4 13:53:09 UTC 2014

Ciao,

> The resize event only works on the window [1].
> How are you changing the size of that div?

	For what DIV i define  the 	CSS property 	resize:both;

	With this setting the browser display a div  with a 	'down right anchor'	 for drag and change the div dimensions.

	It work fine, in the sense what the dimension of the div change in the browser.

	My problem is to read the new dimensions after change it with the div browser  drag.

	Dario