[Seaside] Re: [Glass] Deploying problem with serverPath and nginx

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Mon Jan 6 16:27:05 UTC 2014

Assuming you are using apache and vhosts, my first thought is vhosts problem in  /etc/httpd/extra/http-vhosts.conf.

---- On Mon, 06 Jan 2014 08:13:34 -0800 Dale K. Henrichs <dale.henrichs at gemtalksystems.com> wrote ----

Mariano,

If you haven't already, you might ask this question on the seaside list as well ... (I know that I don't know the answer:)

Dale