[Seaside] Authentication for seaside updated (originally TF-Login)

sergio_101 sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 06:45:22 UTC 2014

Just wanted to check in and see if what I did was okay (that i didn’t take credit for someone else’s work or violate a license somewhere.

I needed an authentication system for seaside, and found TF-Login. I was exactly what I needed, but when I started to use it, it was written for pharo 1.1.1 and did not work at all in pharo 2.

I updated all the tests and source to get the tests passing, so it should work (i’ll know for sure tomorrow).

I then posted it to http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~sergio101/TF-Login/, along with the original text and links.

is this how i should go about such a thing?

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary
#BitMessage BM-2D8VWUJSS41RFKh1ec83preVabHrnniExa

http://www.ThoseOptimizeGuys.com
http://www.CodingForHire.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com